Part time Book Keeper required
2.5 days a week
£21,000- £24,000 per annum pro rata (subject to experience)
Experienced book keeper is required to join a well-established Glasgow charity. Experience of Sage Line 50 and Sage payroll is essential.
Core Duties include:-
• Preparation and posting of sales invoices
• Posting of Purchase invoices and monthly supplier reconciliations
• Processing of bank receipts and payments together with the preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
• Reconciliation of monthly rental statements from managing agent
• Processing of monthly payroll together with appropriate submissions to HMRc and pension provider
• Preparation of reports for monthly Vat returns
A full list of duties are noted in the attached Job Description. The post will be subject to a 3 month probationary period.
Closing date: 2pm on 10th March 2017.
Interviews will be held week commencing 13th March
Please send a CV, stating your current salary and notice period along with contact details of two referees to:
Anne McChlery, Staff Director
Glasgow Building Preservation Trust,
Room 16, Wellpark Enterprise Centre
120 Sydney Street,
Glasgow, G31 1JF
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for skilled volunteers to help with our Doors Open Day event and project work. Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering.